Blog Archive

Friday 11 October 2024

My people Dakota Oyate Black Hills 2024





 100,000 Sioux (7 Council Fires) still live & are alive & well celebrating life & celebrating love. 

Is it any wonder why I spend so much time writing my soap opera stories so that non-indigenous peoples have space to understand us. I've grown up around non-indigenous people my entire life. 

15,000 or more dancers is a guess… 

I don't mean to belittle anyone by saying my stories are soap opera stories but I can only imagine what it must be like from another cultural view point. 

Some people say they remember me & others say if course, I say & pray for all people to release someone with protective, reflective healing energy. When I bare witness to people I see a change. In seeing this change I know those prayers of those who are now in the spirit world as grandfathers & grandmothers change through the power of our prayers. I see it in those who celebrate life & celebrating love in this fourth deminsion called time. Creator, grandfather, grandmother thy will is done.  We are all related. 

No comments: