Blog Archive

Sunday 28 August 2011

First published in 28/08/2011 posted with updates from the original 10/08/2023

I see people's children grow up and they too start dancing and following the pow-wow trail. When my nephews came home, they talked about this traditional healer and how they have seen him on their pow-wow journey. He leaves his wives outside the arena while he and his bodyguards go into the arena. My sister-in-law and my niece saw him at another pow-wow while they visited with one of his wives. They said he had nine wives beading while he danced. (2023 – These wives would take shifts 24/7 beading fully beaded outfits commissioned to traditional dancers. These wives were doing slave labor for him for decades) It sounds like a fairy tale and yes, these days one would think that women would know better. Yet, I tend to believe that if there are abusers there are women who love abuse (love in the sense they have convinced themselves he loves them) or live in fear of him should they speak the truth about their circumstances and suffer his physical assault. The cycle of abuse, I guess. Time does not wait for anyone, especially for those who continued control by Nathan. Conventional families are different from his cult as they grow, yet all humans need love. These wives are no different. Their addiction to him is greater than being addicted to hard drugs or alcohol. 

I read that people who support this man called "Nathan Chasing Horse" (if you wish to call him a man!) says he is a good man. Well, he was a good man before I met him. He will always be a good man because people have a perception of what is bad and wrong. (All people who are traditional dancers or traditional healer are good) Even before I met him there were notes on the internet saying he was a good man, but he is not what he appears to be when it comes to helping women and children. He does not set an example when he left all his children behind over the years fended for themselves and others to have their mothers fend for them. I call his wives "drug monkeys" because he uses them the way drug lords use monkeys to deliver drugs, instead, they buy him things without nobody seeing him giving them the money. This he does so no law can say that he makes money. He hides it via his wives. Records show others purchase major items on his behalf so the sellers never to ask to testify against him in court. I

t sounds easy because he has never sentenced for rape, yet teens here have so many problems their encounter with him is nothing, so they forget. Or their mothers become depressed and say who cares and he continues to get away with sexually abusing girls. If you have a solid relationship with your spouse and have a stable home, you have no worries because he will not bother you. Only those women and children whose families are or have a history of mental illness (FAS, depression or bipolar, he manipulated vulnerable people) does he use. I have read where these women swear, they will kill him if he ever shows his face here and yet others protect him by not informing the police. (2023 – even if when reporting him to their local police authority, those authorities did nothing. For example: forming a task force to arrest him)

 just think that Indigenous people do know their traditional healers like Nathan and if his followers did their research, they would know that he is not an accepted traditional healer. They just saw him as an actor not as a healer. Their lines blurred there. I write hoping there are people out there who are watching him. I am hoping there are girls out there who will stay the course and not back down when charging him with rape. (2023 – January, Nathan arrested) It is not that he is their boyfriend, and he is there to give them gifts. Once he gets what he wants he leaves and if you are one of his wives the only reason, he has not left you is because you listen to his demands. You have something he wants and that is his money from your communities or followers from your communities. 

He has never really had a family. (I do not think he ever tried, as he continued to have a wondering eye. He would leave to be with other women.) He tried and after ten children with eight different women he decided he could never settle down, so he decided to have nine wives all at once. (He deliberately used his girlfriends, then his wives to hide his obsession with children) Yes, women love to share him.I did not use his name previously because I was threatening with a lawsuit, and I also figured who will believe me as the women within my home community did not listen to me nor did they hear my warnings about him while he was here. Yes, I had good reason to remain anonymous. Women can be very mean via lateral violence)









(28/08/2011 published raw)
I don't have children and I see people's children grow up and they too start dancing and following the pow wow trail. When my nephews came home they talked about this medicine man and how they have seen him on their pow wow journey. He leaves his many wives outside the arena while he and his body guards go into the arena. My sister-in-law and my neice saw him at another pow wow while visiting with one of his wives. They said he had nine wives beading while he danced. It sounds like a fairy tale and yes in these days one would think that women would know better. Yet, I tend to believe that as long as their are abusers there are women who love being abused. It's called the cycle of abuse, I guess.

I was watching my neighours on FACEBOOK and saw their children's pictures realizing that time doesn't wait for no one. Conventional families are not the same yet all humans need to be loved. I read that people who support the this man called "NCH" says hes a good man. Well, he was a good man before I met him. He will always be a good man because people have a preception of what is bad all wrong. Even before I met him there were notes on the internet saying he was a good man, but he isn't what he appears to be when it comes to helping women and children. He doesn't set an example when he's left all his children behind over the years for some to fend for themselves and for other having their mother's fend for them.

I call his wives "drug monkies" because he uses them the way drug lords use monkies to deliver drugs, instead they buy him things without nobody seeing him giving them the money. This he does so no law can say that he makes money. He hides it via his wives. Records show others purchase major items on his behalf so the sellers can never be asked to testify against him in court. It sounds easy becaues he's never been sentenced for rape yet many teen here have so many problems their encounter with him is nothing so they forget. Or, their mothers become depressed and say who cares and he continues to get away with sexually abusing girlds.

If you have a solid relationship with your spouse and have a stable home you have no worries because he will not bother with you. Only those women and children whose families are or have a history of mental illness does he use.

I've read where these women swear they will kill him if he ever shows his face here and yet others protect him by not informing the police.

I just think that Native American people in the USA ahve it so bad that only medicine men like him are seen as healers and nice people. The lines of normal are blurred there. I write hoping there are people out there who are watching him. I am hoping there are girls out there who will stay the course and not back down when charging him with rape. It's not that he's their boyfriend and he's their to give them gifts. Once he gets what he wants he leaves and if your one of his wives the only reason he hasn't left you is because you listen to his demands. You have something lhe wants and that his money from your communities or followers from your communities. He's never really had a family. I believe he tried and after ten children with nine different women he decided he could never settle down, so he decided to have nine wives all at once. Yes, there are women who love to share him.

I really don't use his name because I figure who will believe me.