Blog Archive

Thursday 26 September 2024

Never a what its your next move?

 https://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/dances-wolves-star-nathan-chasing-horse-accused-sexual-114067081?sfnsn=mo


Throughout the decades of networking as well as living in the  USA I have met many other indigenous people. I continuously asked people wherever I travelled about Nathan Chasing Horse. Some of these people who are being in interviewed denied their knowledge of Nathan’s behavior. They cover-up their personal connection with him & his family. I will not work with these people. What was disclosed to me was deeply troubling about Lakota spiritual practices? Practices my late grandfather said & warned his children were once good but were no longer dine in a good way. My grandfather, a traditional Dakota speaker & knowledge keeper taught his children well. 

No comments: