Blog Archive

Saturday 1 July 2023

Sometimes I miss my parents. .2billion budgeted yet nothing spent on indigenous children & indigenous women. Stop the violence — both my parents were not safe & this arrogance keeps perpetuating itself decade after decade … I miss my parents

 This is just a temporary post. I’ll delete this post probably in a week. My sister is quite ill. Today she went into the hospital. In a couple of hours I’ll call back to the ER. I know she’s scared. I don’t like posting on other media platforms. Here I am somewhat anonymous. I just wanted to whisper into the universe. 

…..,it will be like this

Tonight they’re sending her home…. She says ‘I don’t know…I don’t know…’ 

Time to have a peaceful sleep. … 12:30am Tuesday 

This morning, home care is being setup for my sister. 

While I’m updating this blog site I’m dealing with stresses regarding end of life care for my sister. It’s not just me. My community is helping us too. 

We all don’t know how much time we have on planet earth. As I am waiting & watching the decline of my sister’s health I also see an urgency to finish editing this blog. 

We are all afraid. Sometimes we need the patience of our parents & grandparents to calm our grief. It’s normal to feel overwhelmed as the unknown mysteries of death approaches. We know nothing will ever prepare us for death of a loved one. 

Today, I continue to think about the thousands of missing children aging out into a hostile society that only wishes to exploit them. My sister loved babies & children so much she spent her entire life caring for them. 

July 5/23 so many people 

Stampede breakfast with rain clouds approaching & having a few good laughs is my order for today, creator blessed me with this life. Sometimes like my cousin said, ‘I’m having a difficult time accepting my age!’ I think for me it comes in intervals of years not days or weeks … I’ve never lied about my age nor my status. 

I love living in isolation. I think it’s cause at ten years of age I was in isolation for months. Understand, I was the second oldest of eight children & being by myself probably felt like a luxury. 

My sister receives visitors daily & is not alone. I can see her house across my field. Im like the noisy neighbor. For all who are patient with me ‘thank you!’ Just so much change within these last six months it’s difficult. I’ve made it this far & hopefully have many more years to go. 



No comments: