Blog Archive

Tuesday 25 July 2023

I’m so excited!! My niece is finally in her new home.

 I’ll probably do more edits on this blog, but in the meantime, I’ve got some plans to write some stuff down today. However, there are two things that are happening this week. Well, more than two things to be excited about. Today my cousin is getting married. Yay. I haven’t been to a wedding like in decades, so this is exciting. The other thing is my niece is moving to Ontario this week. She is going to be living in Clarington Ontario, which is east of Toronto. I’m excited for her. She got a job promotion and she’s going to be there for two years and that means I get to visit her. Yay. 

Yeah, she’s leaving Edmonton on Thursday and driving across the country with her brother and mother in tow. They’re going to take their time traveling and being tourists driving across Canada. I’m excited because I get to live vicariously through the pictures they’re going to send me. Also along the way, they’ll stop off at various places that I’ve set up for them so they could sleep and rest. 

As much as the Content of this blog is so heavy laden and emotionally impacted with every day living tragedy. There is some hope and brightness what happens in the background of my life. So yes, my cousin is getting married today. Yay and my niece is moving to Ontario yay and are Pow Wow is starting this weekend so there’s going to be thousands of people in my community. Yay. 

Also, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel for this blog. I’m just so grateful that I can finish it but I can start videotaping an audio taping. It took a while, but believe me I’m glad I did it, so yeah I still have some more stuff to write, with sort of tweak it here and there but all in all I think everything the way it supposed to be set up. yeah so I’m excited I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel Yes 

My late brother would tell me to go out an be amongst people. I did do that by moving to the great state of Utah. Yay! wasn't that great! On one of trips visiting home and going back into the states I met an eighty-five year old woman. We kept each other company. She mentioned how right out of high school she met her husband. He passed away about fifteen years prior. She told me she never knew what it was like to be single until he died. She had no regret as he was a good man; however, she told me never get married, stay single and enjoy your life. I have met so many single women throughout my life and we've all come to the same conclusion and that its better to remain single. For those who did have a partner they've said if they were to ever met up with someone their equal they would partner up. This isn't easy. 

My niece is enjoying her single life and I am thinking her brother may just move in with her. They are as thick as thieves these two gangsters. I already miss her. They are both like my own children. So, be self-compassionate as  if we can not do this for ourselves then how are we going to compassionate to others. 

No comments: