Blog Archive

Wednesday 15 August 2018

LGBTQIA

This past summer I met a LGBTQIA 17 year old. He disclosed to me he was in love with a 14 year old boy. 

Also, this summer I met a young woman with three girls who might just be a man. 

Also, my nephew is getting out of jail soon. A fact that the entire family had kept secret from me and his sister. 

One of my sisters is going through mild depression and I can not be there for her. I can be there for her daughter. People with mental health issues tend to deny their part in the drama they create. 

I just Find it troubling that people go around hiding who they really are only to end up hurting themselves and others. 

I tell people I’m particular in whose energy I’m around. I think I need to rethink who is dangerous to me and my niece. 

I’ll need to step back and leave them all alone. I need to look after myself and the needs of my niece. Maybe smudge the entire house after what I’ve let in here this past year. 

As things get harder my magic wand stops working and I wonder who will use their magic to change themselves. There’s no easy solution to healing any part of our self-worth without self-love. 

Maybe I need to teach reiki to a few of these people. As I can not force their truth off its path. I can only help them move forward. There’s just the reality of looking at the bigger picture rather than focusing on the negativity. 

After all isn’t this why we are all here again and again after so many try outs into celebrating life and celebration love. As I really miss those that I loved and those who loved me who took their journies home. I know I day dreamt about my older brother. And now realize it’s come down to just struggling forward seeking out three forces in our lives: truth, love and soul. Hoping that when I seek them out I can celebrate each one or all of them at the same time. 

In a brighter note, I’ve still got my artist community to get involved into to help lay a foundation down for other indigenous artists. 

I just couldn’t sleep. It’s 5:31 A.M.  


No comments: