Blog Archive

Thursday 5 October 2017

A large part of blogging via social media has nothing to do with manipulating my Audience

Here's what I try to do for myself and ours to understand. I try to be full of selfness or full of self. Little did I realize the decision I made when I was twenty five years old were going to be the basis of my life long philosophy. I can say this now that much of what I thought needed to happen within my life has happened. I am talking about material things like husband, children and home, rather I am talking about my ability to trust myself in knowing the decision I've made are the right decision for myself.

It may seems simple. Yet, we all go through life and at some point we question ourselves as to whether we've done the right thing or not. I mean, from this blog that started our about ten years ago until today, I am amazed. Wanka Tanka is an ancient being. The prayers I've said over these years were heard. My ancestors, I hope are proud of me. I didn't start this blog to create a "hate" group or have my readers think that they could rely on me to form some sort of  "Vigilante" group. And, no doubt over the years this plastic medicine man has threaten me indirectly. From various women threaten to sue me, to women actually coming to my community, yes. They've come to see with their own eyes this woman whom NCH claims is stocking him like some sort of infatuated, crazed beast rutting for sexual pleasure.

As much as it seems like a comedy, it has been for me. Throughout me life I've made my own mistakes and haven't we all. My mistakes were let say not to hurt people. As it appeared to only hurt myself in my own pursuit of my own happiness. This being said it's taken a great deal of personal sacrifice to be has healthy as I am. I wouldn't have had it any other way. And, in a sense this is what I wanted to share with you all. Especially indigenous women, cause I know your out there reading my blog and for those of you who've reached out to me over the years. I hope you are doing fine. And for those indigenous men who had the courage to reach out to me, thank you for being an indigenous warrior. Sadly, there are not too many men who sill stand by their daughters, sisters, wife, aunt or grandmothers. I say this cause in reality if there were then those girls who filed claims with the police would not have dropped the charges.

For one individual, the efforts you've made to get the word our of how dangerous this plastic medicine man is, I am truly humbled. I know it's not easy to look at your sister with disperse.  Thinking why does she want to kill herself. I know your family is a strong family and that they don't have this substance addiction to deal with rather they are dealing with the life of your sister. I hope she is doing fine. I know that she's been in and out of mental health facilities and that this angers you. You do have a right to be angry. I met your sister years ago. I just didn't think NCH would use her the way he did or never imagined the cruelness he had towards her and other indigenous girls and indigenous women; however, this attitude is historical.

I know you know this cause you are a very influential person and have used social media to get your point across that you want this plastic medicine man to know. He needs to know that there are men out there who will stand for his abusing our indigenous women anymore. Over the years, I've had some indigenous men contact me indirectly and some directly. I amazed me that they tried to also manipulate me into contacting the police on their behalf. So, to this young man whose stood up for his sister, I thank you. I just wanted my readers to know that you are out there. There are countless indigenous men out there who do not want this plastic medicine man to hurt anymore of our women. this type of abuse is historical.


No comments: