Blog Archive

Friday 11 August 2023

#Support VictimsOfNathanChasingHorse

I got an email from a teen. She disclosed what happened to her & other teens with this plastic medicine man. After realizing what his victims are capable of doing I asked that she continue healing. It seems apparent from the background of his victims are vulnerable girls & people. I'm pleased that there are so many coming forward as it was my intention to warn others before they commit too much of their lives to him & his cult followers. I've further realized that there are older women like myself who are also helping their daughters. It takes courage to rescue your daughters from this cult. Life doesn't get any easier when counseling via therapy is not accessible to so many of these girls. There are so many missing girls & women out there. As an aboriginal women I know there are others out there like me who are helping girls & women understand what abuse is especially when it's disguised as a spiritual practice. I hope as women we stay united in our efforts to educate each other on our own attitudes towards our gender. Thank you again my girl for your disclosure & know you are courageous!

No comments: