Blog Archive

Monday 24 October 2011

Ask yourself: "Why isn't he living on his traditional home land?" He claims he's a traditional man!

!search for more clues into this man’s lifestyle. I’ve found the increasing awareness of people becoming awake to who this man truly is and what he’s doing to our own people.

It’s taken going on six years now since he broke the law. He knew my brother was sexually abusing my step-niece. Rather than reporting my brother to the police he waited a year grooming my niece to believe he loved only her. I asked him whether what she claimed was true. He denied it. He denied the other three girls. One went away with him having a baby boy from him a year later and the other follows him probably thinking someday she’ll be with him. The other ran away from home but not after disclosing to the police.

My brother is serving another two years in jail. Dancing Sperm, a name I now call this medicine man. I think he doesn’t ‘smile a-lot’ lately either. Dancing Sperm talked with my brother and it seems they were trying to figure out how to get my brother from having sex with his step-daughter. My brother was so enthralled with Dancing Sperm he couldn’t believe he was also having sex with the same child too. My step-niece was heartbroken when she realized what a fraud Dancing Sperm was. He broke all his promises to her and the thousands of dollars’ worth of gifts he gave her didn’t mean anything.

My brother thought he was innocent because Dancing Sperm’s support over the year convinced him he was a good man. When the police arrested my brother, my brother confessed. My step-niece protecting Dancing Sperm lied about his sexual activity with her. Dancing Sperm convinced everyone that he was innocent and didn’t know anything about what my brother was doing to his step-daughter. Some women defend him saying if he knew who would believe him. My brother confessed. I know my brother did an evil deed but so did Dancing Sperm. It took my niece years again to talk to me. When she did she said that nobody here wants her around them.

I told her twice she protected Dancing Sperm. She thought he was going to take her away as his wife. It is after this that it appears that Dancing Sperm started being more open about his addiction to fifteen year olds. My brother said he saw him with these girls throughout the year he was following him. I figured my brother like Dancing Sperm thought it was normal. My niece is getting professional help after all these years. I think once people realize that much of Dancing Sperms victims come from families where there is very little chance these girls will ever get professional help because they are so poor. Sometimes in their poverty they become so depressed they just want to forget what he’s done to them by drinking or taking drugs. I truly believe from experience this is why most people refuse to believe this man is so negative.

Here is a video of him and please read the comments. There are some people who do know who he is. I hope you will be opened minded. Logically, if white society can have their sociopaths doesn’t it follow that we too as Native American or Aboriginal; whatever you deem correct, have these type of predators within our midst. http://www.youtube.com/user/Lin2010#p/u
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lin2010#p/u

No comments: